Sunday, September 13, 2009

Healthcare

I admit, I have not kept up with the healthcare politics. All I know is I will take at least one class during the semester so I can have even crappy insurance, otherwise I will be uninsured again. It is too expensive to not have health care at all.

What I am worried about is my parents losing their healthcare because of the greedy unmentioned company currently providing such "care" if the government makes insurance a mandate for all citizens. Said company will drop the current policies if the government provides basic care, then they will be the ones to suffer while said company reaps even more profits.

Without regulations effective immediately on healthcare reforms, we will see the same thing that happened with credit card "reform" -- credit companies dropped people and credit limits without warning and raised interest rates to obnoxious percents in the months leading to the reforms activation dates.

Sick, all of it.

No comments: