Thursday, September 11, 2008

Morning

I really enjoy my mornings, once I wake up a bit. I should specify that I am referring to the week days, not that the weekends are not enjoyable. I sit in a long hallway of tables, next to huge windows overlooking a bit more of campus. Waiting for the coffee to cool enough to drink is my main concern during this time.

I also enjoy people watching. Random people walking, running or sometimes riding by to wherever it is they are off to. Some people I know as they eventually join me, since I am part of their own routines. The kids are the best. There is a daycare just below from where I am currently sitting, equipped with an outdoor playground. I still wished someone would create similar playgrounds in an adult size; the kids look as though they are having so much fun.

No comments: