Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bruised

I managed to kill my car's battery when I started the car to warm it up and defrost it, but then it started snowing so bad so I shut the car and went in the house --- this and it had been freezing cold for a while. Today I had to jump the car by rolling it from its "home" down a bit of a hill, at an almost 90° angle, for only about a car and a half length in distance. This does not seem so bad but for the fact that the tires were in the ruts where the car has settled into the driveway and there was only me pushing and steering a 1996 Dodge Intrepid, a.k.a. "the tank". I am too stuborn to let the car win and it did not. I had already moved the other car into position so when my car was ready I rolled the other, in neutral, to my car. After a while my car finally started and I drove it around a bit. Did I also mention most of this was accomplished on an icy driveway?

No comments: