Thursday, January 15, 2009

Classes

Each day of this week seemed like a week themselves. I just have Japanese tomorrow (50 min), and a quiz on Chapter 7 vocabulary. I do not have to get up early and I do not have class due to holiday. Then it starts --- add/drop is over, everyone's schedule is set (for the most part), so all classes kick into high gear. I am more than grateful to have a MacBook as I can do all my homework and take class notes for my programming classes right here, on my MAC. My PHP/MySGL professor even uses a MAC and I will be able to follow exactly. In my Python class my professor spent time showing us how to download, install and use Python 2.5.2 on Windows, but for MAC users this is not necessary as Python is built in and ready to use. My professor checked my MAC to check that I was in fact ready to program --- I am. I introduced her to Smultron (freeware), a free text editor for MAC.

I have a really good feeling about this semester.

No comments: